custom.ph - As you already know that the name of the batik shirt is very important for its use and this one shirt is a mandatory item that should be in your wardrobe. Not only to be used as an outfit to attend weddings, but batik shirts can also we wear for going to work or also to other formal events. So, it is necessary if this batik clothing to be owned.
The Origin of Batik
Batik is a pictorial fabric that is specially made by writing or putting the 'Malam' on the fabric, then the process is run in a certain way that has a peculiarity.
Batik Indonesia, as a whole of technology, technology, and related motive and cultural development, by UNESCO has been designated as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity since October 2, 2009.
6 Great Tips How to Choose Batik Shirt for Stylish Men
Wearing a batik shirt really needs to be considered in more detail. For example, do not choose the wrong colour, if you choose a colour that is less precise, you can look older than your age.
Batik mix and match need a special skill because the results are not always appropriate when worn with a pair of pants or shoes. Below are tips on how to choose the right men's batik shirt and combine it to be used in various daily routines:
- Notice Batik Shirt Motif: Choose a motif that aligns with your character or personality. Certain batik motifs can make the impression more authoritative, handsome and elegant. In choosing this batik shirt motif, think about when you will use it. For going to the office you can choose geometric patterns but if going for a casual event, the choices are more varied.
- Select Best Men's Batik Shirts Price: Batik shirt sold with a range of affordable prices to drain the bag but you need to know, expensive batik shirt does not necessarily fit you wear, you know. So, you have to check whether the model and material is good or not according to your taste. The price can adjust to your choice.
- Fit is The King : Choose the right size, not too tight and not too loose. But 'fit' here means according to your body shape. No matter how expensive or cool your batik is, if it is not your size, then your appearance would be disappointing.
- Match Color with Activity: Just like choosing a motif, colour is also important. For casual events, you can choose bright colours, such as red, yellow, orange, etc. For the event that is fairly official, choose darker colours. One more, if your skin colour dark, you should choose a brighter colour.
- Mix and Match Batik: If you will wear jeans as the bottom, you should wear a short-sleeved batik shirt with a simple motif. For a long-sleeved batik shirt, you can mix it with dark chinos, like black.
- Wear a flat oxford shoe with suede material for your appearance more perfect.
Well, want to find a trendy batik shirt with affordable price? The model of batik shirt can you find in various online stores, especially in men's custom fashion providers.