Create High-Quality Printed Fabric Online with Custom.ph
Fabrics, or also known as canvases or textiles, are “must-have” items to be able to create different types of fashion items, accessories, and many more. Many times, we think those as finished goods; while actually, we can print our own sophisticated ones.
Why Should You Print Your Own Fabrics?
You might be thinking, “If there are so many ready-to-use textiles in the marketplace, why should we print our own fabrics?” Actually, printing your own fabrics has many benefits, as noted in these points:
- You need different kinds of fashion items, accessories, home decorations, and many more. Not only for beautifying yourself during outing sessions, but also to fulfill your dearest ones’ needs for unique gifts to make their days. In these senses, different types of textiles, such as cotton or sublimed ones should be printed differently.
- Customized print fabrics, or customized print textile, will be cheaper if you do it by your own self. Many ready-to-use textiles in today’s marketplaces tend to have “ready” designs, patterns, colors, textures, and many other more, which is more costly than when you print using your own designs.
- You’ll get chances to explore different types of textiles and its characteristics. When printing your own, whether those are cotton or other type of fabrics, you should keep in mind that you choose between many blank ones to be decorated upon. Blank fabrics will make you feel its textures. As a result, you know different characteristics of different fabrics, and you will be able to apply designs as you wish.
Get creative with your own designs. With their “ready” textures, patterns, colors, or any design combinations, “ready-to-use” textiles don’t give you much freedom to create your own fashion items, accessories, and many more. The different things will happen if only you print your own fabrics. You can be creative in exploring your favored designs and apply your own personalized textiles to greater ranges of items.
Custom Fabric Printing
Now that we know benefits of printing our own textiles, canvases, or clothes, we might want to know more about how the ideal elements of custom fabric printing are like. See the points below to know more:
- Used materials. Some popular materials to be used in printing fabrics are Cotton Woven 40s for the cotton variations or Chenna (Spandex), Aglatex, Axtatex, Tulle, or any types of Satin, Canvas, Drill, or Chiffon cloths for the sublimed variations.
- Textures. Depending on the used materials, different textiles have different textures. For example, cotton variations’ Cotton Woven 40s’ textures are rigid on its front and rear parts. Another example is Canvas Lynna for the sublimed variation which textures are similar to Poly Canvas’ thickness with its higher softness level as the only difference.
- The four basic criteria. Every textile has its own thickness, transparency, stretchiness, and glossiness levels as four main basic criteria that we should consider when we want to create fashion items or many other accessories on our own. For stretchiness: Not all textiles can be stretched, for example, Canvas Blacu, Collatex, or Drill Clayton for the sublimed variations, or Cotton Woven 40s for the cotton variations.
- Suitable for different fashion items and accessories. For example, there is Cotton Woven 40s in the cotton textile category that is suitable for formal shirts and batik or desk accessories and apron. There is also Drill Voleta in the sublimed category for hijab, tops, vests, and cardigans, or pillowcases, and labels.
- Technical productions. Ideally, there are three different technical productions’ criteria for each textile. Those are maximum print area widths, estimated depreciation, and length of maximum print.
In Custom.ph, all you need to do is just show to us what materials and designs do you want through our online design simulator. Then, let us create your high-quality printed fabrics and handle the rest.
Create High-Quality Printed Fabric Online with Custom.ph
Cloth or textile treatments are everything for us to ensure you get the best high-quality cloths or textiles. Not only that we use OEKO-Tex class 100-certified inks, but we also use the best printing machine and oil drum to make your desired designs’ colors blend beautifully. Do you want to create high-quality printed online fabrics? Let’s unleash your creativity in our online design simulator, and let us do the rest once you’ve confirmed your payment!
custom.ph - Before going further about the material balotelli fabric, friends should know and understand the type of fabric. Balotelli material is actually a textile material classified in cotton cloth.
However, because there are some differences regarding the nature between the two (cotton and balotelli) then many people call it with Balotelli material alone, whereas the original cotton balotelli.
Nowadays, many Muslim fashion designer wear this material to make casual gamis, long skirt, formal blouse long pants, hijab and shirt. So these designers can take advantage of the fabric with many types of clothing.
Balotelli Fabric Characteristics
This material has very special characteristics so many people love it. And many applied to make clothes. This material has the characteristics of cloth fibers that are dense, not wandering, its weakness fell, thick but light material when used or used.
Lately this balotelli cloth material much hunted by the Muslim designers or hijabers. Because they assume that already meet the standards of clothing materials that are in accordance with Islamic Shari'ah.
With the properties that have been described above this makes Balotelli has a character that is suitable for made hijab, robe, robes, and other Muslim clothing.
Excess balotelli material when compared with the shortage then very far, one of which is the material is not wandering. This material is in addition to a comfortable texture when worn, the color of the material balotelli also many variations.
This makes this material fabric graceful and beautiful, and it is also a reason why designers love this material to make a muslim or muslimah outfit. This material is also used as a Muslim fashion and worn not showing the curves of the body, so very comfortable of course.
Besides the advantages, Balotelli this material has a shortage that is not too much and still limited to only reasonable. If you want to know the lack of balotelli fabric that is by feeling and feeling will teksturny. When touched, cotton balotelli material has a slightly coarse texture because there are lines on the texture.
Comparison Balotelli fabric with other materials
Mybe the designers or anyone else you are and more indecisive to determine these two materials that sanagt suitable for use Muslim clothing. Here we will give the advantages and disadvantages of both short, solid, and clear.
And if compared with other types of materials, this balotelli material has a characteristic that is texture lines, when used this material sanagt lightweight, comfortable, not transparent when worn or do not show the curve of the body. And it is lethargic and rich in color choices.
Price balotelli fabric
If you are interested in using this fabric for your fabrics printing purposes. then you do not need far to buy out there, because we provide balotelli fabric with high quality and reasonable price, whether you are a textile businessman, shirt industry, or t-shirt design printing. All we provide with a very affordable price.
Here is the cheap price of balotelli fabric Just for you :
- Balotelli Width 90 cm : ? 599.00
- Balotelli Width Width 110 cm : ? 750.00
- Balotelli Width Width 150 cm : ? 899.00
custom.ph - Wolfis (Wool peach) material this is a fabric made from a mixture of silk, cotton, and synthetic fibers. This wolfis material in recent years is often discussed by Muslim fashion designers, and Muslim women. But in fact it does not know about the characteristics, advantages, disadvantages, materials Wool peach.
Therefore, in this article I will explain some reviews about the wolfis material. The Wool peach material has a thickness under the jarsey material, so the fabric is relatively lighter and thinner. However, this wolfis material though thin but not transparent.
This is fabric materials are often used to make Moslem or Muslim clothing is apparently have special characteristics and are not owned by fabric in general.
Here is the characteristics of wolfis (woolpeach):
- The fabric is thick but light.
- Has a tight and smooth fiber.
- Cloth is not easy to tangle.
- Materials wolfis not hot so comfortable and not hot when worn.
- Wolfis cloth is not transparent.
- Wolfis cloth is not slippery.
- The wolfis material is easy to iron, but it must be careful and set the iron to keep it from overheating because the wolfis can’t stand the heat.
Excessting deficiency of WOOLPEACH
After you know and understand much about the wolfis, from its origins and its characteristics and characteristics. It's time we review more about the advantages and disadvantages of wolfis fabrics.To knowing the advantages and disadvantages, we can find it easier to recognize and distinguish which original wolfis and which are not original. If you have sewing skills and love to make design or design of clothing muslimah. Knowing about the advantages and disadvantages of wolfis in detail is very important.
Because it can facilitate in deciding the picture or fancy muslimah clothing that will be produced with wolfis material. So it looks more elegant and quality.
- Material Wolfis Fabrics More Subtle :The most important advantages of wolfis fabrics are of a finer and more flexible nature. On the surface of this fabric has a smooth texture, resulting in a soft feeling on the skin.
- Material Wolfis Fabric Not Easy to Tangle : By wearing a clothing Muslim fashion wolfis. Making the care of Muslim clothing becomes easier, because it is not easily tired and crumpled. In addition, this wolfis clothing Muslim fashion does not require a more special and exclusive treatment.
- Material Thick and Non-transparent Fabrics :Moslem clothing is a clothing worn to cover the limbs of a woman's limbs, except both palms and face.
- Mass (Weight) Material of Light Wolfis Fabrics :Although wolfis fabric thick, but this material has a light mass. So it is not burdensome for users when wearing and when washed is also very light.
- The price is Affordable : Wolfis material sold in the market (online or offline) with a relatively cheap and affordable price. So that can be purchased by various circles, ranging from upper class, middle, even to lower class.
- Have Many Color Options : As a woman, seeing color is an interesting and fascinating variety. This is also true when looking at clothing materials that will be worn. Where more and more color choices will make the women will be more interested to wear it.
custom.ph - Fabric materials are increasingly diverse as fashion and niche markets grow more specific. For some handicrafts as well as handbags, shoes, wallets, and other accessories, many use blazers and canvas. Some people still do not understand what is the difference between a cloth with a canvas cloth that is sometimes used in the same product.
Blacu fabrics are derivative fabrics of mori type fabrics with slightly roughish fibers. Mori fabrics are known as white woven fabrics made of cotton and usually worn by craftsmen as batik making materials.
There are at least two types of mori fabrics circulating in the market, namely mori fabrics that have not been through the process of bleaching and mori fabric that has been done bleaching or bleaching process. The unassigned mori fabric is called the blaze cloth, so the color is not a smooth white but ivory white.
If you are looking for canvas cloth then people will show you a painted canvas cloth, but that is just one type of canvas fabric. Because there are other types of so-called baby canvas that have the advantages of fabric fibers are more subtle and not rigid. In contrast to painted canvas fabric that has a rough and thick texture.
By using a canvas cloth, handicraft products such as handbags and purses will look more premium than using a more rough and rigid blacu fabric. For that if you plan to make handicrafts that have a higher selling value in the market, you should use this type of canvas fabric
Differences in Blacu and Canvas Fabrics
The main difference that we can see from finished products derived from these two materials is on the thickness and price side. The blacu bag is thinner and slightly rougher when held, while the canvas fabric feels thicker and smoother. In addition, the price of cheaper fabric is cheaper than canvas which is a bit expensive.
Such is the description of the difference between the blazer and the canvas fabric which I can give briefly. Hope can help you readers who are looking for the right fabric for unique and beautiful creations of course.
Canvas material made of cotton base material combined with linen. At first, the use of canvas material is widely applied to the media painting. It was only in the days of the world war when it needed hard and strong material for the material of military clothes and equipment, the material of the canvas began to ogled.
The use of the canvas was still limited to the parka jacket material for the air force, and the infantry backpacks. In its development, canvas material increasingly crowded used for field equipment, such as tents, adventure jackets, and various equipment.
The development of fashion in the end brings the canvas to the wider realm, in addition to military equipment and adventure, now canvas material is also widely used for old-fashioned vintage / retro jackets and bags.
For the price of canvas blacu you can get with a very affordable price, that is:
- 90 cm ?00
- 110 cm ?00
- 150 cm ?00